|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM|
- Bt Merah
- Ghim Moh
- Jurong Eas
- Ren Ci
- Woodlands Peak
- You will be a part of our nursing team providing a high standard of nursing care to our renal patients.
- You will oversee and assist in the education of patients, ensure accurate nursing records are maintained and give and receive comprehensive nursing reports.
- You will work closely with clinical nurse managers in all administrative aspects of centre management.
- You will be assigned to one of the dialysis centres, conveniently located island-wide.
- Our centres operate on 2 Shifts (No Overnight Shift)
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Renal Training or experience is required.
- Salary will commence with relevant work experience and skills ($2200 to $4500)
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Medicine, Medical Science, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.