|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM|
Shipping Executive (5day work week - near Tai Seng MRT)
- Handle / Prepare Export and Import documentation, L/C submission
- Liaise and coordinate with freight forwarders, vendors/suppliers, carriers and 3PL as well as customers
- Prepare weekly & monthly shipments summary report (in EXCEL)
- Process sales orders and arrange shipment delivery
- Prepare and submit Purchase Contracts, Sales Contracts, Proforma Invoices to Suppliers and and customers
- Ensure accuracy in products, pricing and invoicing
- Monitor and follow up with suppliers / customers to ensure on-time and accurate shipping document submission
- Handle logistic issues
- Other duties as assigned
- MIN N / O / NITEC / Diploma
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience in handling shipping documentation and coordination
- Proficient in MS Office – Words / Excel / PowerPoint and Quickbook
- Good communication – written and spoken – skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to start work immediately or at a short notice
Interested applicants please email your updated resume with photo in word document, stating last drawn and expected salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org OR APPLY now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.