|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM|
Package Buyer / Senior Buyer (Oil & Gas) - 5 months contract
- Reporting to Procurement Manager.
- Ensure strict compliance with the code of conduct with specific reference to ethical guidelines and expectations for conducting business.
- Work closely with legal, finance and project controls teams in relation to project specific procurement activities.
- Carry out procurement activities for FPSO packages and equipment ensuring that the procurement process is performed according to company and Client's Contract requirements.
- Identify risks associated with procurement and to plan mitigations to reduce or eliminate the risks.
- Identify opportunities associated with procurement to reduce costs and delivery time.
- Prepare requests for quotations, tenders and purchase agreements.
- Conclude purchase agreements and Contracts with suppliers.
- Ensure supplier compliance with Company and project requirements.
- Follow up on committed costs and delivery schedules.
- Source for suppliers to support various engineering disciplines for bidding of projects.
- Prepare RFQ and send out to market including expediting for reply on the quotation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- At least 7-10 years hands on relevant experience in procurement of FPSO packages, modules, equipment and tagged bulks for EPC topsides in the offshore oil and gas environment.
- Experience with logistics and warehousing.
- Diploma / Degree in engineering or finance.
- Certification in supply chain, logistics and procurement will be an advantage
- Strong negotiation, planning, analytical and interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural team oriented environment.
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office.
- In depth knowledge of Incoterms.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to travel when required.
- This is a 4-5 months contract position
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.