|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM|
HSE Coordinator / Officer
- Assist in the preparation of internal and third party HSE audit
- Provide HSE advice and support to managers and employees, explaining procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- Administer the local HSE training program.
- Work with the respective mangers and department heads to ensure the timely close of all HSE action items.
- Scheduled reporting of HSE action item close-out, training completion, audit status and KPI reports to local management and global HSE administrator.
- Ensure immediate notification of any accident or HSE issue to the local management and global HSE administrator.
- Inspect and evaluate the environment, equipment and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards
- Identify potentially hazardous biological, chemical and radiological materials and collect samples of them for analysis
- Design programs to prevent disease or injury to workers and damage to the environment.
- Analyzing regulatory required compliance and technical issues, and communicating those analyses with clients, peers, and with regulatory agencies;
- Diploma/Certificate in Workplace Safety & Health
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing/Oil & Gas industry
- Good communication skills
- Work location: Tuas
- Working hours: 5 days, 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Salary: $2,000 - $3,000 & Benefits
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.