|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM|
Warehouse / Store Assistant (Kian Teck (Jurong))
- Receives and verifies the quality and quantity of shipments of incoming materials; monitors key performance metrics and checks quality verifying paperwork of shipments.
- Works under the general direction of a more seasoned team member
- Adheres to policies, procedures, and best practices
- Ability to learn new skills and follow directions.
- Able to work individually and in teams.
- Managing for daily improvement (MDI)/ Improvement participation
- PSLE or "O" Levels and above
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in a warehouse/ store environment
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kian Teack area
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.