|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM
Personal Assistant To Director (near MRT)
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and admin support to the director
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Prepare and manage correspondence, report and documents
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes writing for meeting and follow up actions
- Manage travel arrangements
- Assist on documentation and collate reports and presentation
- Other Ad-Hoc duties
- MIN Diploma and above
- At least 2 years similar working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office – Words /Excel / Powerpoint
- Meticulous, well organized and able to work independently
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Able to start work within a short notice
Salary : $2,200 -$2,800 depending on qualification and experience
Interested candidates, please email your updated resume with photo, in word document, to [email protected] OR APPLY NOW.
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.